How to Enter
*The competition for Britain’s Best Allotment 2015 has now closed, check back for the short list to be announced soon*
Entering yours or a friend’s allotment is really simple; just follow the steps below and press Enter Now.
- Take a photo
Please provide up to four of your best allotment snaps.
Make sure one shows the full plot, then get creative and show us the best bits of your allotment.
- Tell us all about it
Write up to 200 words about why you love your allotment.
What’s the best thing about it? Have you overcome any allotment challenges?
Fill in the form below…
- Or enter by post, by writing the same details in a letter and sending us your photos to the following address:
Britain’s Best Allotment c/o theMediaFlow
Opus House Stables
- Only 1 entry per person, and 1 entry per allotment. Duplicate submissions may be discounted
- The entrant must be resident of, and the allotment situated in, Great Britain
- Enter yourself or on behalf of a friend or relative
- Your entry must be an allotment (private gardens may not be entered)
- If your allotment is chosen to make the shortlist you or your representative must be available to allow judges to visit the allotment during the judging period of 17th – 31st July 2015
- In the event that you should win, you or your representative must be available for presentation of the award and associated publicity in the event that you may win the competition during the week of 10th – 16th August 2015
- Closing date for entries is 16th July 2015